... and does this randomly, both in frontend and backend, sometimes showing the correct pages, and rarely an error message saying, that "table '#__session' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed".
Yesterday your Joomla site worked just fine. Today is misbehaving. And you're clueless... Right? Hey, you're not the first one having this experience. You're on the good site where you might find the cure for your problem!
After upgrading to Joomla 3.6 I had a nasty surprise - in the Joomla Installer the tabs - Install from file, Install from folder etc.., all but the Install from Web - where all gone. Of course, nothing found on the web: this happens when you are an early adopter. But I discovered the "fix" accidentally, on my own.
If you search on Google for the term "joomla can't login after moving to new server" - or something similar, you will get more, than 1 million hits for most of the combinations.
So, you aren't alone. And there are plenty of suggestions, on what might gone wrong and how you might find that, and there are verious fixes. But what if you moved the site to another domain? From development server to it's final place? This is a subject wich is rarely touched by those advices.
You just upgraded your Joomla site to latest Joomla 2.5 or 3.* and your regular, registered users cannot login to the frontend, seeing this error:
"You cannot access the private section of this site"
- Save failing when adding new tag in Joomla 3.0
- 500 Internal Error when saving an article - reloaded
- Server Forbidden 500 error when saving in Joomla Admin backend
- Invalid Token, in store config - when try to upgrade VirtueMart
- You Do Not Have Access to the Administrator Section of This Site
- JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING reloaded
- The mail function has been temporarily disabled on this site
- reCaptcha stopped working
- Menu items keep reordering after migration
Got Hacked? Article Count: 5
What to do when you got hacked? Here you can find some advices, tricks and tips on what you can do!